Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Celtic Briar, Orchid Ombre Wrap Skirt,
Purple & Blue Circle Skirt, Small or Plus Size,
Celtic Knot Wrap Around Skirt,
Irish Dance, Hand Drawn, Original Art
Gorgeous Dreamy Celtic Knot Skirt.
The Celtic Briar Knot is from our original ink drawing, inspired by Celtic Knot patterns, hand drawn by Laura Cesari and Jeremy Richardson. We've been entranced by festival culture and Celtic Knot Art since our teens, and love combining bright color palettes with traditional-inspired designs.
Great casual, office, or dance wear!
Awesome for Irish Festivals or St. Patrick's Day!
One size fits all! :)
Full Circle One-Size Wrap Skirt.
Great for bridesmaids or dance groups.
Doubles as a Shawl!
Waist: 52" (not including tie)
Length at Center: 23"
Length at Edges: 17"
It’s a wrap! Feel free-spirited in this full-circle printed wrap skirt designed to fit a range of body types. Try the casual look in our soft and lux peachskin jersey fabric, or go formal in flowy matte crepe. Laser cut edges and bamboo tie make this skirt the perfect easy-to-wear wardrobe staple!
• Choose from medium weight soft peachskin jersey 92% polyester/8% spandex, or in 100% lightweight polyester matte crepe.
• Waist tie is made from our bamboo jersey fabric for a perfectly comfy finish.
• The simple full circle design means people of all shapes and sizes can wear our wrap skirts.
• Laser cut so the edges are finished perfectly without added weight.
• Never-fade vibrant full colour sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing.
Care instructions for Peachskin Jersey:
• Easy to care for and keep looking new!
• Machine or hand wash in cold water.
• Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry.
• Do not bleach.
Care instructions for Matte Crepe:
• Handwash in cold or warm water.
• Hang to dry
• No bleach
Matching Top! & More Wild Celtic Knots...
Just contact me within: 21 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If you received the wrong item, or if it is not as described, please contact us and we'll be happy to replace your item or refund your payment.
Please choose sizes carefully! Please measure yourself or measure a similar garment that fits you, with a tape measure or a string and ruler.
Since all garments are printed and made-to-order, we cannot afford to replace/remake a garment that was not ordered in the correct size. Please choose the correct size by referring to our measurement charts in the item descriptions.
If you have questions about fitting please ask!
As with all online shopping, images will look slightly different on different screens, so please also allow for a slight variance in color compared to your screen.
Small? Large? Eek! The inconsistency of clothing sizes makes us a little nuts. We're doing our best to conform to conventional sizes. However, like EVERY clothing company, our sizes might be different than other companies' sizes. So we highly recommend that you:
1) See the item descriptions for the sizes and measurements of each piece.
2) Measure yourself carefully, or measure a similar item that fits you. If you don't have a measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler.
3) If you are not sure of your size, please order a size larger than your usual size.
4) Athletic and Swim wear fits like Nike or Speedo. Please consider that it's designed to fit tightly and stay on while you run or swim.
Thank you for measuring!
We love our amazing Models and Photographers!
Kristen Marie Lane
Erica Lynn Laaker